Hello, our bed and breakfast in Plymouth is a grade II listed Victorian town house. Many of the original features and characteristics of the building have been retained, whilst every modern convenience is provided. We are a member of the Plymouth & District Hotels, Restaurants & Guest Houses Association.
We are a no-smoking establishment and we cater for children with our special menu and equipment.
You can enjoy a generous full English or continental breakfast in pleasant surroundings. Vegetarian and gluten-free diets can be catered for.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
- Single Small £40.00
- Single Large £45.00
- Double or Twin £65.00
- Family (2 Adults & 1 Child) £80.00
- Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) £90.00
- All listed prices include full english breakfast for each guest.
- All rooms have en-suite, with complimentary tea and coffee making facilities.
- Both business and leisure guests are catered for.
- Short, long term and mid-week bookings are welcome.
- Credit/Debit card deposits are accepted by telephone.
- Cheque deposits should be made payable to ‘Ashgrove House’.
- 48hrs notice is required for any cancelations.
- Please note we do not have a lift and all rooms are located upstairs.
- We have a very nice and happy Labrador which is pleased to welcome you for your stay.
- Pay and Display parking permits are available for a minimum of £3 upon arrival.